Superior Tools, Bits and Drills – Made By Drillers For Drillers.
REI Drilling, Inc. contracts a fleet of drills for various mining and civil applications, on surface or underground including directional drilling for geologic exploration, water drainage or transfer, methane drainage, utilities, or gravity drainage of oil. Application of our directional drilling techniques has expanded to:
- Extended reach drilling for gravity drainage of oil from pressure depleted reservoirs
- Identification of geologic structure and anomalies for coal and evaporite mines with geophysics
- Surface to in-seam methane drainage coupled with vertical wells for dewatering or gas production
- Innovative underground in-seam and gob gas drainage with vertical well interception
- Surface and underground water transfer coupled with vertical wells
We are very proud of our history, growth and reputation.